Building a new home on the Sunshine Coast is an exciting prospect. Often however there’s a few hurdles to pass before you can commit to building – the biggest one being to sell your home.
The real estate market at the moment is going crazy, so hopefully you won’t be waiting long. Here’s some tips to prepare your home for sale.
Preparing your home for sale
- A quality spring clean and de-cluttering is probably one of the most important things you can do before selling – help the potential buyer focus on the home’s potential, rather than the clutter or mould in the bathroom.
- Removing items and knick-knacks can add a more spacious feel, and allow buyers to visualise the home with their own possessions.
- A fresh coat of paint can also go a long way when selling your home; consider re-painting bold feature walls with more neutral colours (think whites, tans and greys) – this can add value and attract more interest.
- Make an old space feel new again by replace old fixtures and fittings – things like tapware, door knobs, tapware and lampshades
- First impressions are everything, especially when selling your home. Put your buyers in a positive mindset before they even step inside your home by mowing the lawns, tidying the gardens, painting the fence or even planting some bright new blooms.
If you’re thinking of building a new home on the Sunshine Coast, but also needing to sell your existing home, Beachside Construction can meet with you to discuss your plans and provide a realistic budget to help you plan. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today and start to make your new home dreams a reality! Reach us on 0409 591 005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org